Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nature Observations



One of the things we love to do is taking nature walks. At the moment though, it is a bit of a challenge for me with 2 little ones in tow, not to mention it's winter. But I would let the kids go outside while Lyrica and I watch. They were always proud to show me their "finds". It could be twigs, leaves or anything that moves!
We also enjoy birdwatching (or deer watching) even when we're at home. Birds and their habits just never cease to amaze us!
Have you seen these Laptop Lunchboxes? They are great for nature walks, field trips or other outings. It's a great way to pack healthier food and it's easy on the environment, too! We love them.
But wait, we could be outside enjoying nature right now!

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a cool blogspot!

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my laptop lunchbox. I don't even like cantaloupe but I ate it when mama put it in my lunchbox. But I still would not eat eggplant and mushrooms!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home