Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Astronomy

1st Astronomy page

Earth's layers

Uranus' & Neptune's flaps
We thoroughly enjoyed learning about Astronomy last year!

This solar system accordion was an ongoing project. Planet facts were saved in the pc as we learned them, and Aliyah worked on the illustrations 3 planets at a time. Just like what we did in the above Uranus and Neptune project, we used black construction papers for frames, and cut big round holes in them. I supposed we could have just pasted pictures of the planets in the black construction paper, but that was not dd's idea of "creative". Haha!

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your work here. These are some of my favorites. Now, do you remember how far away the sun is from the earth???

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look great! You are welcome to link to my site. I appreciate that!

I would love to put those up on my website with your daughter's credit given to it. Is that possible?

jeannie@jeanniefulbright.com

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Flo @ Yielded Heart said...

Hi, Jeannie!
Thanks for visiting. You are very welcome to use these pix on your website!
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home