Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Unselfish Missey Gray

"I have another ultrasound, dr. visit, and non-stress test today so I will update y'all this evening. "

That was the first entry on Missey's blog yesterday. She wasn't able to give that update anymore...

Missey, a homeschool mom, died yesterday after an emergency c-section. I learned about this shocking news from a Yahoo group that we're both members of. I don't know Missey, and don't have all the details, but PATTYCAKE has the updates on her blog. Please keep Missey's family in your prayers. She has a husband and 5 children: 3 girls, a young boy, and the newborn- Melissa Kate.
Click HERE for Missey's blog.

A SONG FOR MISSEY

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger ~a homemaker said...

I do remember Missey!

If you feel led, I'd love for you to help spread the word. I've created a post on my blog to help keep Missey's precious insight alive and spreading to others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home